How to Look Good without Make up
Many people oppose to makeup for various reasons. Whatever your reason is, you can still look good without wearing any makeup. It’s just a matter of keeping good hygiene and being confident.
Take care of your skin from the inside out. Be sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep per night, and to drink at least 5-8 glasses (or 1 and a half liters) of water. Both improves shadows and circles around eyes.
Wash your face twice daily. Skincare is a key factor in looking good without makeup. Spend what time and money you would spend applying and purchasing makeup on skincare. Develop a skin regimen for your face. Whatever regimen you choose, stick to it, and always follow through. Repeat the regimen in the morning and at night.
Pluck or wax your eyebrows. Keep them looking tidy. Having perfectly shaped brows can do wonders for your face by framing your eyes, therefore making them the center of attention.
Shampoo your hair every other day. If your hair gets greasy really easily – you can ignore this. Otherwise, your hair doesn’t need to be shampooed daily. Keep your hair nicely conditioned, using a grape-sized dollop of conditioner applied to your roots and pony-tail area daily. For extra shine, smoothness, and softness, rinse with cool water.
Pick a hairstyle that works for you. A trendy hairstyle that works on some might not work on you have it down . Learn your face shape, and find a hairstyle that looks great on it.
Wear moisturizer daily. Pick a quality one with SPF in it, and wear it every day – even if it’s cloudy or snowy, as UVA/UVB rays can still get you.
Smile, and be confident to let your inner beauty shine through.
- Always make sure you are clean and smell good.
- Drink lots of water. It’ll make your skin look fabulous without any make-up. Also, sunscreen will help keep your skin in great condition as well.
- Smile a lot!
- There is nothing wrong with being very pale, dark or in between. Have freckles, imperfections etc. So embrace it and don’t change yourself because being tanned is ‘cool or healthy looking’ or that dark skin ‘isn’t as good’ because there is no difference! People that say that are most likely jealous or up on themselves.
- Get some exercise and stay fit. Remember, beauty comes from head to toe.
- Make sure you stand or sit up straight. A person that slouches is not very attractive.
- Remember,the key to being beautiful naturally is by being healthy.
- Curl your eyelashes, it will make your eyes pop and appear larger.