How to Get Rid of Acne Using a Home Remedy
Just can’t get rid of those stubborn pimples? Here is a home REMEDY that has works well… with lemon juice, talc powder, cold creme, water, Vaseline, cocoa butter and Shea lotion, and hydrogen peroxide, and an old bottle with a lid, and some Benzoyl Peroxide maximum strength acne creme.
Put some lemon juice (as much as you decide) in a bowl.
Add some water (a little bit!) into the bowl.
- Add some cold creme into the bowl.
- Add some Talc Powder (or baby powder) into the bowl.
- You could use a Q-tip for stirring the ingredients in the bowl.
- Add the ingredients from the bowl plus some Vaseline into the bottle.
- Put a small amount of Hydrogen Peroxide in the bottle.
- Add some Benzoyl Peroxide into the bottle.
Put it all in a bottle, and shake it to mix it well.
Pin your bangs/hair back, and put some on where your acne is.
Leave it on for 2-3 minutes.
Take a washcloth soaked in hot water, wring it out, and put it on your face to get rid of the sting/itch.
Tips: Use tissues to apply the mixture.
- Do not put it near anything in hot, the solution may be flammable!!!
- Don’t let a dog or a child near it, as they may drink it (the lemon juice smells good…)
Check out this powerful Publicity tools from Empower Network that can Boost your leads and get New Customers in your Beauty Business…